The Practice realises that expectations are rising with the rollout of the Covid-19 vaccine. Please be assured that as soon as you become eligible, and we have a sufficient supply of the vaccine that we will contact you to offer an appointment.
We will likely receive delivery of the vaccine at short notice and therefore will contact patients via telephone in the first instance. We will of course follow-up patients that we have been unable to reach over the telephone.
The Practice will initially focus on the first eligible cohort of patients (those 80 years and over by 31 March 2021) until the end of January 2021.
We are also working with NHS Tayside to coordinating the administration of the vaccine to our over 80 year old patients who are housebound.
We thank you for your patience.
For more information about the vaccine, please visit
Attending the Practice
When attending an appointment, we ask for your co-operation in the following:
- Wear a face covering
- Attend alone where possible
- Maintain physical distancing
- Attend as near to your appointment time as possible. You may be asked to wait outside if you arrive too early. If you are late for your appointment, please call the Practice before coming in as we may need to arrange another appointment for you.
- Sanitise your hands with gel on arrival and departure (we have sanitising points at reception and in the waiting area)
DO NOT attend the Practice if you are:
- Displaying symptoms of COVID19 (cough, fever, loss of taste/smell)
- Self-isolating or in quarantine
- Awaiting a COVID test result