If you are already signed up to this service please go directly to Patient Access.
If you are not yet signed up and would like to be able to manage your prescriptions online find out how.
Need more help:
How to Order a Repeat Prescription Online
- Log in to the online appointments and prescription system
- On the main screen under repeat prescribing click on – make a request
- Tick the items you would like to request, please pay attention to the last issue date as we will be unable to process early requests without a valid reason. Only items which the doctor has put on your repeat prescription list will appear for you to request.
- If you would like to leave a message relating to your request, examples being: early request due to holidays or can I please have a larger cream as this only lasts two weeks, this can be typed here. Please note this is not for requesting items which are not on your repeat list, you must contact the practice if an item is not on this list.
- Click submit request, a summary of what you are asking for will appear
- Click Confirm
Your request will be sent to the practice where this will be checked and your prescription printed. We may write back to you using this system if there is a problem or question regarding your prescription. Once the prescription request changes from “awaiting action” to “accepted” please allow up to 48 hours for that prescription to be printed, signed by a GP and where appropriate sent to your chemist.
The online system is also available for your android or iOS, please visit Patient Access for more information.